Saturday, September 23, 2006

Urrrggghhhhh Help me!

-



This is the fate I almost had to endure for trying to rid the world of the stupid lambs...Is this the thanks that I should be showered with?? I was captured and unceremoniously going to be cooked in a borth of boiling HOT HOT HOT "Mala" hotpot...not that I am afraid of heat...I am a dragon for goodness sake.. my greatest pevee was that Master even took this photo of "Yang Ma Ma" and did not attempt to rescue me at all...sometimes I wonder if he is just immune to the plight of soft toys...

Finally "Yang Ma Ma" let me go, not so much for her compassion but becos her hand was also getting cooked from the steam...hehehe I am heat tolerant...though now I smell of steamboat soup... :((((

Lambs will make a better addition to the steamboat than me.. nice boiled tender mutton in spicy mala hotpot...hehehe with lots of garlic to help "Yang Ma Ma" DETOX! We need to have an alliance agreement with BBW (fellow canivore) ...he will help to kidnap that patheic, grubby lamb and we will put Gory into Mala Hotpot and BBW & Winedragon will have a feast of tender mutton, washed down with lots of Tsing Tao Beer from China of cos...

With all this yummy recepies for mutton, this blog is going to be a bigger hit than that whiney dirty furred lamb who is too daft to realise BBW will BBQ him given the chance...

Stay tuned for more lamb cooking techniques and recepies...

2 comments:

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

yah ur owner is immune to the plight of soft toys! he's shitty too! i think u shd run away because he's psycho.

Anonymous said...

looks like Des has made himself lots of enemies :Þ